Applebee’s today announced the return of Sizzlin’ Skillets with three new options to choose from, including the Chicken & Shrimp Scampi Skillet, Cheddar Bacon & Chicken Skillet, and Garlic Parmesan Sirloin Skillet.
Story continues below
With prices starting at $10.99, here’s a closer look at Applebee’s full Sizzlin’ Skillets lineup:
- New Chicken & Shrimp Scampi Skillet: Sliced grilled chicken breast paired with sauteed shrimp in a garlicky lemon butter sauce. Served sizzling with garlic mashed potatoes and broccoli.
- New Garlic Parmesan Sirloin Skillet: 6 oz. USDA Select top sirloin grilled and sliced over garlic mashed potatoes, smothered in a sizzlin’ buttery garlic Parmesan sauce. Topped with crispy onions and served with broccoli. This skillet is also available in 8oz for an added price.
- New Sizzlin’ Cheddar Bacon & Chicken Skillet: Sliced grilled chicken breast with melted cheddar cheese, applewood-smoked bacon and garlic mashed potatoes, topped with a rich parmesan cream sauce. Paired with steamed broccoli and served sizzling to the table.
- Bourbon Street Steak: Grilled 8 oz. USDA Select top sirloin is jazzed up with Cajun spices in buttery garlic and parsley, served with sizzling sautéed mushrooms, onions and garlic mashed potatoes.
- Bourbon Street Chicken & Shrimp: Cajun-seasoned chicken and blackened shrimp jazzed up in buttery garlic and parsley, served with sizzling sautéed mushrooms, onions and garlic mashed potatoes.
You can find Sizzlin’ Skillets at participating Applebee’s locations nationwide for a limited time.
Image via Applebee’s