Krispy Kreme today announced the release of its new Santa’s Bake Shop collection featuring three new doughnuts inspired by Santa himself and Mrs. Claus’ recipe book, including sugar cookies, gingerbread and red velvet cake, starting Friday, November 25, 2022.
Story continues below
In addition to the three new festive doughnuts, Krispy Kreme is also welcoming back its popular Santa Belly and Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles doughnuts.
Here’s a closer look at Krispy Kreme’s new Santa’s Bake Shop collection:
- New Sugar Cookie Doughnut: An Original Glazed doughnut iced with sugar cookie icing and topped with a sugar cookie sprinkle blend.
- New Gingerbread Cookie Crumb Doughnut: A doughnut filled with gingerbread cream cheese, dipped in white icing, topped with gingerbread cookie crumbs and holiday sprinkle blend, then and drizzled with gingerbread icing.
- New Red Velvet Cake Doughnut: A glazed red velvet cake doughnut topped with cream cheese icing and red velvet cake crumbles.
- Santa Belly Doughnut: A fan-favorite, filled with Kreme, dipped in red icing and decorated like the Big Guy with icing and a belt buckle sugar piece.
- Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Doughnut: An Original Glazed doughnut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with a holiday sprinkle blend.
Krispy Kreme also celebrating the 2022 holiday season with a new Sugar Cookie Latte and Peppermint Mocha Latte, available hot, iced or frozen.
You can find Krispy Kreme’s new Santa’s Bake Shop collection at participating shops beginning Friday, November 25, 2022 in a limited-edition Christmas-themed box or individually.
Image via Krispy Kreme