Wendy’s reveals a slew of new in-app and special delivery deals for December 2022, including freebies, BOGOs and more.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at deals you can expect to find at Wendy’s through the month of December:
- Free Frosty Friday! Every Friday from now until Friday, December 30, DashPass customers can score a Free any size Frosty with any Wendy’s order $15 or more.
- Tis’ the Season of Italian Mozzarella Sandwiches: Grubhub Plus diners can enjoy free Italian Mozzarella Sandwiches on orders of $12 or more from December 6 – 12.
Gift of Garlic Fries: From December 6 – 12, celebrate the gift of free garlic fries on all Grubhub orders of $12 or more.
On Uber Eats:
- BOGO Junior Bacon Cheeseburger: It’s the season of giving. Enjoy a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger, and receive another one for free when you place an order on Uber Eats from December 16 – 18.
Expanding the #HolidaySzn with More Deals
National App Day (12/11):
- Wendy’s App = 2x Points: This National App Day (12/11), celebrate the goodness of the Wendy’s app with 2x rewards points on everything. Pro-tip: cozy up with a small Peppermint Frosty for just 150 points.
National Bacon Day (12/30-12/31):
- Free Bacon Bonanza: Enjoy a free Junior Bacon Cheeseburger with mobile order purchase on 12/30 and a free Breakfast Baconator with any mobile order purchase on 12/31.
Score Double the Points on New Menu Items
- Earn 2x Rewards Points on all orders of Italian Mozzarella Sandwiches from December 5 – 18.
- Frosty Key Tags are Back: Frosty Key Tags are back. By purchasing a Frosty Key Tag for $2, fans will receive one free Jr. Frosty, including the new, limited-time Peppermint Frosty, with any purchase every single day in 2023.
- Free Chili: Warm up this winter and enjoy a free small chili with any in-app purchase. This offer refreshes weekly.
- BOGO for $1: Wendy’s is offering BOGO $1 Spicy or Classic Chicken Sandwiches via an in-app offer that refreshes weekly.
- $4 off in-app Delivery: Enjoy $4 off of any in-app delivery order of $20 or more.
Image via Wendy’s/Chew Boom Mashup