Boston Market is celebrating the most wonderful time of the year with multiple holiday meal options available nationwide with prices starting at $11.99 per person.
Story continues below
Fans can order ahead for chilled and fully-cooked Heat & Serve meals, including everything needed to serve between six and 12 people that can be picked up in advance at select Boston Market restaurants. For larger parties or office gatherings, groups of 10 or more can purchase buffet-style catering dinners or individually plated meals for delivery or pickup.
Here’s a closer look at Boston Market’s holiday offerings:
- Holiday Heat & Serve: Order chilled, complete, fully-cooked meals that simply need to be reheated before serving. Heat & Serve options feed up to 12 for as little as $11.99 per person and offer a choice of Boneless or Whole Roasted Turkey, Boneless or Whole Honey-Glazed Ham, or a combination of Roasted Turkey Breast and Honey-Glazed Ham. All Heat & Serve meals come with entrees, appetizers, sides, rolls and pies for a complete holiday feast. Orders can be picked up at any Boston Market restaurant between Saturday, Dec. 17 and Sunday, Jan. 1, excluding Christmas Day.
- A La Carte: For those who may need an extra entree, side, appetizer or dessert to get their holiday dinner table-ready, guests can order chilled, fully cooked options for pick up in restaurants between Saturday, Dec. 17 and Sunday, Jan. 1, excluding Christmas Day.
- Catering: Let Boston Market handle the feast with hot, prepared meals that can be delivered straight to your office or home. Offerings start at $12.99 per person, with a create-your-own holiday buffet option for a fully customized dinner.
- Christmas Day Offerings: Head to your local to Boston Market for a quintessential holiday meal for $15.99 featuring Boneless Honey-Glazed Ham, two sides, a dinner roll and a slice of apple or pumpkin pie. Restaurant hours on Christmas Day may vary by location.
- Holiday Gift Cards: Buy a $50 holiday gift card and receive a $15 bonus card for yourself. The holiday gift cards can be picked up in-restaurant or personalized eGift cards can be ordered online at BostonMarket.com and must be purchased by December 25 to redeem the special offer. The bonus cards are redeemable from December 26, 2022 through January 31, 2023.
Just be aware that prices may vary by market.
Image via Boston Market