Huddle House kicks off 2023 with the launch of its new $5.99 Down Home Combos Menu.
Story continues below
The menu includes breakfast and lunch combos all served with a choice of a drink and are priced at $5.99 each.
Here’s a closer look at the $5.99 Down Home Combos Menu:
- Sausage or Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Combo: The name says it all, a delicious breakfast trio in one of our fluffy, buttery biscuits. Served with hashbrowns or tater tots.
Hashbrowns All the Way with Two Eggs Combo: Crispy hashbrowns served “all the way” with veggies and cheese. Served with 2 eggs.
- Strawberry Waffle Combo: A golden waffle topped with strawberries and whipped cream. Served with a choice of buttery toast or biscuit. |
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Melt with Grits Combo: Two strips of Applewood smoked bacon, two farm-fresh eggs cooked to order, and American cheese on Texas Toast served with homestyle grits on the side along with coffee, soft drink, or regular iced tea.
- BLT Combo: Classic bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich served with three strips of Applewood smoked bacon on toast with a side of lightly salted French fries and your choice of drink.
- Cheeseburger Combo: A juicy all-beef burger patty topped with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and pickles served on a seeded bun served with a side of lightly salted French fries along with coffee, soft drink, or regular iced tea.
- Chicken Tender Toaster Combo: Two crispy chicken tenders , tomato, lettuce, pickles, and mayonnaise on grilled Texas toast served on a seeded bun with a side of lightly salted french fries and choice of drink.
- Western Grits Bowl Combo: Warm diced ham, green peppers, onions, and tomatoes served over cheese grits with a choice of buttery toast or biscuit.
The brand’s limited-time $5.99 Down Home Combos Menu is available for dine-in and carryout as well as online on the Huddle House website or mobile app for pickup, curbside, or delivery.
Image via Huddle House