Crumbl welcomes the new Lemon Cheesecake Cookie as part of the brand’s larger lineup of rotating weekly cookie flavors available now through January 14, 2023.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at this week’s lineup:
- New Lemon Cheesecake Cookie: A buttery graham cracker cookie topped with a creamy lemon cheesecake frosting and a tart punch of lemon curd.
- Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie: A thick and soft cookie packed with milk chocolate chips.
- Confetti Cake Cookie: A burst of confetti sprinkles in a fluffy sugar cookie topped with a swirl of pink vanilla cream cheese.
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Featuring Reese’s: A classic peanut butter cookie packed with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, swirled with melty peanut butter, and finished with chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Rocky Road Cookie: A chocolate cookie stuffed with marshmallow filling then covered in semi-sweet chocolate chips and almonds.
- Classic Pink Sugar Cookie: A vanilla sugar cookie topped with a pink swoop of real almond frosting. (Now containing real almond extract)
Image via Crumbl