Story continues below
Ranging from Gelato & Sorbetto bars, to treats filled with caramel, to creamy flavors made with cashew butter and oat milk, here’s a look at Unilever’s latest offerings:
New from Breyers
- Breyers Non-Dairy Vanilla: Featuring a formula upgrade with real oat milk. Available nationwide for a suggested price of $4.79 for a 48-oz. tub.
- Breyers CarbSmart Vanilla Chocolate Strawberry: A carb-conscious twist on a fan-favorite flavor. As the first fruit option to Breyers fast-growing CarbSmart lineup, this new offering features the signature Breyers taste while fitting diet needs. Available nationwide for a suggested price of $4.79 for a 48-oz tub.
New from Magnum ice cream:
- Magnum ice cream expands the first-of-its-kind Duet lineup with the introduction of Caramel Duet Bars. This new offering combines caramel ice cream with a caramel swirl. It is fully dipped in dark chocolate and half dipped in milk chocolate for a caramel rich treat. Available nationwide for a suggested price of $5.49.
- Magnum ice cream is also unveiling a premium Double Gold Caramel ice cream Bar. This new offering features a sweet cream ice cream with a swirl of sea salt caramel that is dipped in a chocolatey coating, caramel sauce and caramelized chocolate with a brown sugar crunch. Available nationwide for a suggested price of $5.49.
New from Talenti
- Talenti Vanilla Caramel Mini Gelato Bar: Made with the brand’s signature dulce de leche, this bar offers a smooth and creamy dulce experience at 80 calories per bar.
- Talenti Dark Chocolate Mini Gelato Bar: Features a rich dark chocolate gelato and swirls in a rich dark chocolate cookie sauce, with 80 calories per bar.
- Talenti Roman Raspberry Mini Sorbetto Bar: Inspired by the brand’s dairy-free Sorbetto – Roman Raspberry, this bar has offers a balance of sweetness and tang at 50 calories per bar.
- Talenti Alphonso Mango Mini Sorbetto Bar: Inspired by the brand’s dairy-free Sorbettos – Alphonso Mango, this bar is made with real fruit and features the taste and texture of the world’s creamiest variety of Mangoes at 45 calories per bar.
Talenti Gelato Mini Bars can be found at retailers nationwide for a suggested price of $5.99.
Made with cashew butter and oat milk, Talenti unveils a lineup of Dairy-Free gelato in four flavors. These new offerings match the smooth and decadent textures of Talenti’s signature lineup, while catering to those who adhere to a dairy-free lifestyle.
- Talenti Dairy-Free Chocolate Fudge Brownie Gelato Layers: A rich layer of chocolate non-dairy gelato, then a layer of brownie pieces, followed by a rich fudge chocolate sauce, another layer of chocolate non-dairy gelato followed by a bottom layer of chocolate sprinkles for the ultimate chocolate lover dessert. Made with cashew butter
- Talenti Dairy-Free Blueberry Crumble Gelato Layers: Starts with a blueberry oat gelato, followed by muffin crumble pieces, a muffin crumble sauce, a layer of vanilla oat gelato, and a final layer of crunchy oat pieces.
- Talenti Dairy-Free Caramel Toffee Crunch Gelato: Starts with a smooth and creamy cashew flavored gelato and mixes in swirls of dulce de leche and crunchy almond toffee pieces.
- Talenti Dairy-Free Double Cookie Crunch Gelato: A fresh take on cookies & crème, mixing in both chocolate cookie pieces and swirls of sugar cookie crumbs into a vanilla gelato made with oat milk.
Talenti Dairy-Free Gelato can be found at major retailers nationwide for a suggested price of $5.29 to $5.99.
Image via Unilever