Red Lobster is celebrating the return of Lobsterfest this year with the debut of new Lobster & Shrimp Tacos and new Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin alongside the brand’s returning fan-favorite Lobster Lover’s Dream and more.
Story continues below
This year’s Lobsterfest lineup features a wide selection of lobster entrees, all served with buttery Cheddar Bay Biscuits:
- New Lobster & Shrimp Tacos: Crispy Maine and Norway lobster and shrimp, with jalapeño slaw, pico de gallo, lime crema and cilantro. Served on three grilled tortillas.
- New Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin: A tender Maine lobster tail paired with a 7-oz sirloin topped with creamy parmesan-bacon shrimp. Served with a choice of two sides.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream: Roasted rock and Maritime lobster tails paired with lobster-and-shrimp linguini in a creamy lobster sauce. Served with a choice of two sides.
- Maine Lobster Tail Duo: A pair of tender Maine lobster tails, one roasted and one grilled. Served with warm butter and a choice of two sides.
- Live Maine Lobster: Wild-caught, fresh from the Atlantic, available steamed or stuffed. Served with a choice of two sides.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake: Petite Maine lobster tails, split and roasted, with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and fresh tomatoes. Served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth.
In addition to the new and returning entrees, Red Lobster is pouring three Lobsterita variations, which come adorned with festive lobster beads, including:
- New Berry Sunset Lobsterita: A twist to Red Lobster’s frozen classic, with Sauza Gold Tequila, triple sec and swirls of raspberry and strawberry puree.
- New Passion Fruit Lobsterita: Sauza Gold Tequila, triple sec and Monin Passion Fruit Purée, freshly shaken and poured over ice with a tangy lime rim (also available frozen).
- Classic Lobsterita: Red Lobster’s extra-large take on the classic margarita, with Sauza® Gold Tequila and triple sec blended with guest-favorite flavors: Traditional, Strawberry, Peach, Raspberry, or Mango (also available frozen).
This year’s Lobsterfest lineup is available at participating Red Lobster locations nationwide for a limited time.
Image via Red Lobster