Potbelly is celebrating National Homemade Soup Day this year by offering Perks members a free cup of soup, chili, or mac & cheese with any entree purchase on February 4, 2023.
Story continues below
To take advantage of the offer, simply redeem the Perk with any entree purchase online or through the Potbelly app. You can also score the deal in-store by scanning the Perk with a qualifying purchase.
Free “Comfort in a Cup” offerings available as part of the promotion include:
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup: Creamy cheese soup with tender pieces of broccoli and carrots.
- Chicken Pot Pie: Tender, slow-roasted chicken breast and veggies topped with crumbles of fresh-baked pie crust.
- Garden Vegetable Soup: Beans, carrots, celery, corn, mushrooms, onions, peppers, potatoes and zucchini in a light tomato broth.
- Loaded Baked Potato: Hearty potato soup with bacon, cheddar cheese and green onion.
- Chili: Hearty beef chili with kidney beans, bell peppers and onions.
- Mac & Cheese: Creamy, three cheese Mac.
The Perk will automatically be dropped into members’ accounts on February 4, 2023.
National Homemade Soup Day is celebrated annually on February 4.
Image via Potbelly