Crumbl welcomes back their fan-favorite Sugar Cookie Featuring Mother’s Circus Animal and more as part of the brand’s ongoing lineup of rotating weekly cookie flavors available now through February 11, 2023.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at this week’s lineup:
- Sugar Featuring Mother’s Circus Animal: A rainbow sprinkles cookie smothered with a puddle of melty white chips then topped with a Mother’s Original Circus Animal Cookie and a splash of rainbow sprinkles.
- Milk Chocolate Chip: Thick, soft, and packed with milk chocolate chips.
- Kentucky Butter Cake: A yellow butter cake cookie smothered with a melt-in-your-mouth buttery glaze.
- Chocolate Cake: A rich chocolate cookie topped with smooth chocolate fudge frosting and shaved chocolate curls.
- Peanut Butter Banana: A chunky oatmeal cookie smothered with banana frosting, a tasty peanut butter drizzle, and a crunchy dried banana chip.
- Classic Pink Sugar: An all-time favorite—a vanilla sugar cookie topped with a perfect pink swoop of real almond frosting. (Now containing real almond extract)
- Mystery Cookie: Is it one of your favorites, or something you haven’t tried yet? Check the Crumbl App to see what cookie your local store is offering.
You can find the current lineup of weekly flavors at participating locations now through February 11, 2023.
Image via Crumbl