Crumbl bakes new Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cookies alongside new Confetti (Valentine) Cookies and more as part of the brand’s ongoing lineup of rotating weekly cookie flavors available now through February 18, 2023.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at this week’s lineup – which includes Valentine’s Day-inspired offerings:
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry: A chocolate cookies & cream cookie topped with fresh strawberry cream cheese frosting and a drizzle of semi-sweet chocolate.
- Confetti Cookie (Valentine): A soft sugar cookie with heart-shaped valentine sprinkles.
- Original featuring M&M’s Candies (Valentines): A cookie peppered with sweet and crispy M&M’s Candies.
- New York Cheesecake: A buttery graham cracker cookie with vanilla cheesecake frosting and graham cracker crust streusel inspired by the Big Apple.
- Chocolate Caramel: A thick chocolate cookie smothered with sweet caramel then topped with a caramel piece and a dash of sea salt.
- Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie: A classic, thick and soft cookie packed with milk chocolate chips.
Image via Crumbl