Cold Stone Creamery is celebrating spring 2023 with the release of new Creations and novelty made with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, alongside the return of the brand’s fan-favorite Marshmallow Ice Cream.
Story continues below
Both ice cream flavors can be enjoyed on their own or as part of their respective Creations and novelties, including the No Limit to the Reese’s Creation, Reese’s Take 5 Peanut Butter Pretzel Blast, Reese’s Take 5 Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cups novelty, and Campfire Classic Creation:
- No Limit to the Reese’s Creation: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, brownie, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup and Reese’s Peanut Butter Sauce.
- Reese’s Take 5 Peanut Butter Pretzel Blast: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup, pretzels, peanuts and caramel.
- Reese’s Take 5 Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cups novelty: Chocolate Cups filled with layers of Reese’s Peanut Butter Sauce, caramel, pretzels and chocolate ice cream topped with a pretzel, peanuts and a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
- Campfire Classic Creation: Marshmallow Ice Cream, graham cracker pie crust, chocolate shavings and fudge.
The Reese’s and Marshmallow Ice Cream flavors, Creations, and novelty will be available at participating Cold Stone Creamery locations nationwide through May 16, 2023.
Cold Stone Creamery is also celebrating Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, graduation ceremonies and more this spring with a variety of signature cakes, including:
- Strawberry Passion: Layers of moist Red Velvet Cake, strawberry puree and Strawberry Ice Cream with graham cracker pie crust wrapped in fluffy strawberry frosting.
- Cookies & Creamery: Layers of moist Devil’s Food Cake and Sweet Cream Ice Cream with Oreo Cookies wrapped in fluffy white frosting.
- Tall, Dark & Delicious: Layers of moist Devil’s Food Cake, Sweet Cream Ice Cream with brownies and Chocolate Ice Cream with Oreo Cookies wrapped in fluffy white frosting and cascading fudge ganache.
Image via Cold Stone Creamery