Outback Steakhouse is celebrating its 35th anniversary with the Boomerang Menu, a unique collection of popular food features throughout the restaurant’s history, returning for a limited time starting March 20, 2023.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at Outback’s throwback menu featuring popular items that date back to Outback’s founding in 1988:
- Walkabout Soup: Creamy onion soup topped with Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses.
- Aussie Twisted Ribs: Tender Baby Back Ribs fried Outback-style then tossed in tangy BBQ sauce and drizzled with our spicy signature bloom sauce. Garnished with spicy house-made pickles.
- Wedge Salad: Crisp wedge of iceberg lettuce topped with tomato, red onions, bacon and homemade blue cheese dressing then drizzled with balsamic glaze.
- Toowoomba Pasta: Grilled shrimp, mushrooms, and parmesan cheese tossed with fettuccine in a tomato cream sauce.
- Alice Springs Sirloin: Signature 6oz. center-cut sirloin topped with sautéed mushrooms, crisp bacon, melted Monterey Jack and Cheddar and honey mustard sauce. Served with a choice of steakhouse potato and one side.
- Sydney’s Sinful Sundae: Creamy vanilla ice cream rolled in toasted coconut and topped with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and a fresh strawberry.
- Cinnamon Oblivion: Vanilla ice cream rolled in cinnamon pecans, topped with warm cinnamon apples, house-made cinnamon croutons, caramel sauce and whipped cream.
The Boomerang Menu will be available at participating locations nationwide from March 20 through March 26, 2023.
Image via Outback Steakhouse