Crumbl bakes new Texas Sheet Cake Cookie and more as part of the brand’s ongoing lineup of rotating weekly cookie flavors available now through March 25, 2023.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at this week’s lineup:
- New Texas Sheet Cake Cookie: A warm, cakey chocolate cookie with a fudgy glaze and crunchy toasted pecans.
- Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie: A decadent jamboree including a buttery graham cracker cookie, smooth vanilla cheesecake frosting, and a dollop of fresh raspberry jam.
- Sea Salt Toffee Cookie: An infusion of foffee and milk chocolate chips, topped with a dash of sea salt.
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cookie: A zesty lemon cookie packed with yummy poppy seeds, then stuffed with a lemony filling and smothered in a lemon almond glaze.
- Monster Cookie: A variety of flavors, including peanut butter, chocolate candies, semi-sweet chocolate chunks, brown sugar, and oatmeal, all rolled into one.
- Classic Pink Sugar Cookie: A vanilla sugar cookie topped with a perfect pink swoop of real almond frosting. (Now containing real almond extract)
Image via Crumbl