Stouffer’s looks to elevate your dinner plate with the introduction of new Stouffer’s Sides, the brand’s first-ever side dish line that boasts a variety of comfort-inspired recipes, including mashed and scalloped potatoes, rice and vegetable dishes, creamy mac & cheese and more.
Story continues below
Packaged in a convenient-to-serve-from tray, all options are ready from the microwave in 17 minutes or less and debut in eight varieties:
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes: A mashed potato side dish made with a mix of cream and pepper for added flavor.
- Broccoli Cheddar Pasta Bake: Rotini pasta and broccoli tossed in a real cheddar cheese sauce and topped with breadcrumbs.
- Scalloped Potatoes: Sliced potatoes smothered in a parmesan cheese sauce and topped with additional parmesan cheese.
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes: Mashed potatoes with a savory garlic flavor with a hint of pepper.
- Cheddar Bacon Potatoes: Diced potatoes mixed in a cheddar cheese sauce, sprinkled with bacon and topped with breadcrumbs for an added crisp.
- Southwestern Cheesy Rice & Beans: A base of Mexican-style rice mixed with beans, dressed in a sour cream and mild chile sauce and topped with cheddar cheese.
- Macaroni & Cheese: Stouffer’s signature Macaroni & Cheese, now in a side dish portion size. Featuring freshly made macaroni in creamy, real cheddar cheese sauce.
- Vegetable Fried Rice: Rice mixed with carrots, peas, onion and scrambled egg in a garlic soy sauce.
All varieties of Stouffer’s Sides will be available at grocery stores and retailers nationwide – including Meijer, Publix and Target – beginning in April 2023 for a suggested price of $4.49 per 16-oz side, and $6.99 per 24-oz side.
Image via Stouffer’s