Peet’s Coffee celebrates all things plant-based with the introduction of its new plant-based 2023 spring menu.
Story continues below
Focused on all plant-based ingredients, Peet’s new spring menu includes new drinks such as the Lavender Vanilla Almond Latte and Lavender Cold Brew Oat Latte, along with a popular off-the-menu fan-favorite, Peet’s creamy Vanilla Almond Matcha Latte.
Spring food selections include the Plant-Based Mediterranean Flatbread and Peet’s Everything Plant-Based Sandwich.
Additionally, Peet’s is honoring Earth Month with a fresh perk for coffee lovers who prefer dairy alternatives. During the entire month of April 2023 (Earth Month), Peet’s will offer free non-dairy, alternative milk in all Peet’s beverages. This means that Peet’s fans can enjoy the addition of oat, almond or soy milk to each beverage of their choice all month long – on Peet’s – just in time for new plant-based offerings.
Here’s a closer look at Peet’s 2023 plant-based spring menu:
- New Lavender Vanilla Almond Latte (iced or hot): Plant-based Califia Farms Almond Barista Blend and Espresso Forte swirled together and sweetened with the subtle flavor of lavender and notes of Madagascar vanilla.
- New Vanilla Almond Matcha Latte (iced or hot): New to the beverage menu but a popular customization at Peet’s Coffee, this latte begins with Mighty Leaf Ceremonial Matcha blended with velvety, plant-based Califia Farms Almond Barista Blend and aromatic Madagascar vanilla to create a pleasantly sweet sip.
- New Lavender Cold Brew Oat Latte: Aromatic lavender syrup sweetens Peet’s double strength Baridi Cold Brew, combined with familiar plant-based oat milk, and served over ice.
- Returning: Plant-Based Mediterranean Flatbread: This popular and fully plant-based wrap with JUST Egg and Violife 100 percent vegan smoked provolone cheese atop a savory blend of vegan pesto, kale, tomatoes, and tangy bell peppers inside a crispy lavash is available all day.
- Evergreen: Everything Plant-Based Sandwich: Peet’s first fully plant-based breakfast sandwich is a permanent menu item due to its popularity. A vegan twist on a classic, Beyond Breakfast Sausage, JUST Egg, and Violife 100 percent vegan cheddar cheese are stacked on an everything bagel thin.
Peet’s plant-based spring menu items can be found at participating locations nationwide for a limited time.
Image via Peet’s