IHOP today announced the launch of its largest menu evolution to-date, featuring a selection of items spanning across breakfast, lunch, dinner, and beyond starting April 3, 2023.
Story continues below
IHOP debuts its fresh take on Sweet & Savory Crepes, Eggs Benedicts, Ultimate Steakburgers with a new Four-Cheese Crisp, and the return of fan-favorite Cinn-A-Stack Pancakes.
The latest menu refresh features an array of handcrafted options, including:
- New Eggs Benedicts: From classic ham, to veggie, to a spicy poblano kick, to transforming the brand’s hickory-smoked bacon into a bourbon bacon jam. For this menu innovation, IHOP uses a new high-quality hollandaise that is rich and creamy, poached eggs (or eggs however guests would like them), and toasty English muffins.
- New Sweet & Savory Crepes: Available in all-day flavors like Cinnamon Bun, Fresh Berry, and Chicken Pesto.
- It’s Back – Cinn-A-Stack: IHOP’s fan-favorite Cinna-A-Stack Pancakes are back on menus nationwide. Featuring cinnamon roll filling and cream cheese icing.
- New Ultimate Steakburgers: IHOP’s updated lineup of Ultimate Steakburgers includes a new four-cheese crisp and bourbon bacon jam – in two savory builds. Guests can upgrade cheese on any Steakburger to the four-cheese crisp made with sharp cheddar, Swiss, fontal, and gruyere.
- New Fish and Shrimp: IHOP now offers crispy battered Fish and Shrimp platters served with French fries, tartar sauce, and a lemon wedge.
- New Fresh Salads: The newest Fresh Berry and Chopped Chicken Salads feature fresh ingredients to meet the lighter side of guests’ cravings.
- New Beverages: From new Mango Iced Tea to Strawberry Lemonade Splashers, IHOP now offers even more beverage options.
The new menu is available at participating IHOP restaurants nationwide starting Monday, April 3, 2023.
Image via IHOP