TGI Fridays stacks fan-favorite appetizers atop the brand’s signature burger for the introduction of its new Big AF Burgers linenup.
Story continues below
The new burgers start with a thick six-ounce char-broiled patty seasoned with big, bold flavors and topped with one of Fridays’ signature appetizers and served with either a heaping double portion of fries or a side of Southwest Potato Twists.
The Big AF Burgers Lineup includes:
- Buffalo Wingman Burger: Layered with pimento bleu cheese spread, Frank’s RedHot Buffalo sauce, spicy aioli, fresh lettuce, tomato and onion, this burger is served with two sides of fries and two bone-in Buffalo Wings added on top to dial up the spice to new heights.
- Fridays Signature Whiskey-Glaze Blaze Burger: Topped with bacon, cheddar, spicy aioli, jalapeños, lettuce, tomato and onion, this burger is served with a double portion of fries and tender ribs coated in Fridays’ Signature Whiskey-Glaze Blaze atop the bun for a saucy bite with the right amount of kick.
- Philly Cheesesteak Burger: Featuring a double side of fries; roast beef, warm queso, seasoned red and green bell peppers, onions and pickles are mixed with melted cheeses and a Philly Cheesesteak Egg Roll is skewered on top for a one-of-a-kind take on Philadelphia’s culinary staple.
- Southwest Tornado Twists Burger: Loaded with spiral-cut Southwest Potato Twists on the side and under the bun, this burger is topped with warm queso, mixed cheeses, house-made pico de gallo, lettuce and spicy aioli for a tasty twist.
- Nashville Hot Chicken with Fries: While fries come on the side, Cajun-spiced giant onion rings are stacked high atop this chicken sandwich with Nashville Hot sauce, Ranch dressing, bacon, pickled jalapeños and fresh cabbage mix for a cluckin’ good spin on the Nashville classic.
Fans can enjoy the Big AF Burgers when they dine at TGI Fridays restaurants nationwide, and place an order for pickup or delivery on Fridays.com, now through June 5, 2023.
In addition to the new burgers, Fridays is also pouring three new sips, including:
- Ocean Oasis: Bacardi Rum and DeKuyper Blue Curaçao is combined with coconut, pineapple and fresh citrus.
- Mint Julep: Featuring Maker’s Mark Bourbon and hand-picked mint and agave.
- Dragon Fruit Margarita: 1800 Silver Tequila and Cointreau is shaken with dragon fruit, agave and fresh citrus.
Image via TGI Fridays