Crumbl bakes up the new Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie alongside the new Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie with Oreo and more as part of the brand’s ongoing lineup of rotating weekly cookie flavors available now through April 15, 2023.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at this week’s lineup:
- New Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie: A three-layer treat including a chilled graham cracker cookie, vanilla cream cheese frosting, and house-made strawberry jam.
- New Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie With Oreo: A chocolate cookie popping with Oreo pieces and peanut butter chips, then topped with a decadent peanut butter mousse and a mini Oreo cookie.
- Cinnamon Roll Cookie: A cinnamon roll in a cookie—soft and thick, covered in a layer of cinnamon brown sugar and a delicious swirl of cream cheese frosting.
- Cookie Butter Lava Cookie With Biscoff: A melty cookie stuffed with Biscoff cookie butter, then drizzled with Biscoff cookie butter spread and garnished with crumbly cookie pieces.
- Classic Pink Sugar Cookie: A vanilla sugar cookie topped with a perfect pink swoop of real almond frosting. (Now containing real almond extract)
- Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie: A thick and soft cookie packed with milk chocolate chips.
Image via Crumbl