Red Lobster puts together a variety of shrimp flavors with the introduction of the new Cajun Shrimp Trio alongside the chain’s fan-favorite Seaside Shrimp Trio.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at Red Lobster’s Shrimp Trios:
- New Cajun Shrimp Trio: Walt’s Favorite Shrimp with Cajun remoulade sauce, Cajun shrimp scampi and creamy Cajun shrimp linguini Alfredo.
- Seaside Shrimp Trio: Walt’s Favorite Shrimp with cocktail sauce, garlic shrimp scampi, and creamy shrimp linguini Alfredo.
Both entrees are served with a choice of two sides and fresh baked Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
In addition to the Shrimp Trios, Red Lobster’s is also introducing three new, limited-edition beverages, including:
- New Blue Dream Sangria: St-Germain Elderflower, Barefoot Moscato, Blue Curaçao, white grape juice and Fancy Sprinkles® Gold Glitter, topped with Starry lemon-lime soda.
- New Mango Martini: Absolut Vodka, Grand Marnier, mango purée and a Tajin-dusted lime wedge.
- New Blackberry Bourbon Smash: Jim Beam Bourbon, Monin Blackberry Syrup, fresh mint, and club soda.
Additionally, now through April 30, 2023, fans who dine in can support Red Lobster’s national charity partner, Make-A-Wish, by adding a donation to their check in-restaurant with the help of their server. Those who donate $5 or more during an in-restaurant dining experience will receive a coupon for $10 off a future visit of $40 or more from May 1 through June 30, 2023.
Image via Red Lobster