Newk’s Eatery welcomes springtime flavors with the introduction of the new Cranberry & Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich, Pesto Pasta Chicken Caesar Salad and more as part of the chain’s new 2023 spring menu.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at Newk’s newest limited-time spring offerings:
- Cranberry & Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich: Scratch-made chicken salad with dried cranberries, fresh tarragon and almonds, topped with lettuce, tomatoes, provolone and mayo on Parisian bread for a suggested price of $9.99.
- Pesto Pasta Chicken Caesar Salad: All-natural chicken with a romaine lettuce blend, pesto bowtie pasta, parmesan, pimientos and croutons, tossed in Caesar dressing for a suggested price of $10.99.
- Southern Salad Duo: Mixed greens, grape tomatoes and croutons topped with a scoop of Newk’s Chicken Salad and a scoop of Cranberry & Almond Chicken Salad. Served with your choice of dressing for a suggested price of $10.49.
- Coconut Nut Cake: Fluffy vanilla cake layered with coconut icing and covered in coconut flakes, baked fresh daily in Newk’s very own bakery.
- Lobster Bisque: A hearty, flavorful seafood broth with cold-water lobster meat, finished with cream and a touch of sherry and garnished with green onions.
All five limited-time offerings can be enjoyed at participating Newk’s locations from April 12 through June 21, 2023.
In addition to the seasonal spring items, Newk’s also announced the new Cajun Shrimp Comeback Salad is joining the chain’s permanent menu. Available for a suggested price of $12.99, the Cajun Shrimp Comeback Salad includes Cajun-seasoned shrimp with mixed greens, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, eggs, carrots and green onions, tossed in a house-made Mississippi comeback dressing – a creamy dressing made with creole mustard, mayo, chili sauce and a dash of Cajun spices that originated in Jackson.
Image via Newks