Outback Steakhouse introduces a new shark attack cocktail and more as part of the brand’s larger new Great Barrier Eats Menu starting April 26, 2023.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at the Great Barrier Eats Menu:
- The Aussie JAWSie: A shark attack cocktail crafted with New Amsterdam Raspberry Vodka, Blue Curacao, trio of citrus juices and a dangerous dose of grenadine.
- Loaded Bloomin’ Onion: A signature Bloomin’ Onion topped with Aussie Cheese Fries made with fries coated in our Bloom seasoning, drizzled with ranch dressing and served with spicy signature bloom sauce for dipping.
- Sirloin & Lobster Mac & Cheese: A signature center-cut 6 oz sirloin paired with our premium steakhouse mac & cheese topped with lobster. The dish comes served with choice of steakhouse potato.
- Tasmanian Shrimp & Lobster Pasta: Grilled shrimp and mouth-watering lobster served over fettuccine tossed in a bold and spicy Alfredo sauce.
- Prime Rib & Shrimp Combo: Slow-roasted and hand-carved 12-oz Prime Rib paired with your choice of grilled or coconut shrimp. The dish is served with choice of steakhouse potato and a side.
- Tim Tam Brownie Cake: A cake made with layers of chocolate brownie, peanut butter and chocolate mousse, caramel sauce and topped with famous Tim Tam cookies from Australia.
You can find the Great Barrier Eats Menu at participating Outback locations nationwide for a limited time starting April 26 through June 20, 2023.
Image via Outback