DiGiorno takes their frozen pizza game to new levels with the introduction of new Loaded Ultra-Thin and Detroit Style pizzas.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at the new DiGiorno pizzas:
Crafted specially for topping-obsessed pizza lovers, DiGiorno Loaded Ultra-Thin Pizza is all about the crunchy crust and edge-to-edge toppings.
DiGiorno Loaded Ultra-Thin Pizza debuts in two varieties for a suggested price of $8.12 each:
- Loaded Ultra-Thin Carnivore: Piled high with pepperoni, sausage, beef and ham, plus a bold herb seasoning.
- Loaded Ultra-Thin Veggie Lovers: Stacked with colorful peppers, onions, spinach and garlic galore, complete with garlic and herb seasoning.
Inspired by passionate fans of Michigan’s signature pie, DiGiorno Detroit Style Pizza features the Michigan-famous fluffy dough and cheese-covered thick and chewy crust.
DiGiorno Detroit Style Pizza debuts in three varieties for a suggested price of $9.30 each:
- Detroit Style Double Pepperoni: Stacked high with two kinds of pepperoni – both sliced and diced!
- Detroit Style Three Meat: Loaded with real mozzarella cheese, sausage, pepperoni and beef.
- Detroit Style Four Cheese: Made with signature sauce and topped with mozzarella, parmesan, asiago and romano cheeses.
You can find DiGiorno’s latest varieties in the frozen pizza aisle at retailers nationwide starting in spring/summer 2023.
Image via DiGiorno