Subway today announced the first update to its fan-favorite Subway Series menu since its debut in July 2022. The update includes double cheese, two brand new sandwiches and new twists on four fan-favorites courtesy of Subway’s culinary team.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at Subway’s expanded Subway Series menu:
Two All-New Sandwiches
- #19 Pickleball Club: Named for one of America’s fastest-growing sports, this toasted sub is piled with thin-sliced Black Forest ham, crisp bacon and American cheese on Artisan Italian bread, plus finished with a brand-new honey mustard sauce only featured on this sub.
- #33 Teriyaki Blitz: Tender steak is marinated in Sweet Onion Teriyaki sauce and topped with American cheese, green peppers and red onions, toasted on Hearty Multigrain bread.
Subway Fan-Favorites, Upgraded
Four Subway classics are joining the Subway Series menu — the Sweet Onion Teriyaki, Italian B.M.T., Chicken & Bacon Ranch and Spicy Italian – but with some changes to make these fan-favorites even more craveable:
- #16 All-Pro Sweet Onion Teriyaki: A sweet and savory combination of tender grilled chicken strips marinated in Sweet Onion Teriyaki sauce, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and red onions, piled on toasted Hearty Multigrain bread.
- #18: Ultimate B.M.T.: Tender Genoa salami, spicy pepperoni and savory Black Forest ham is stacked on Artisan Italian bread, topped with provolone cheese, crisp lettuce, tomatoes, and red onions and drizzled with MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette.
- #20 Elite Chicken & Bacon Ranch: Monterey cheddar cheese is melted on top of tender rotisserie-style chicken, and topped with hickory-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and our creamy Peppercorn Ranch, all toasted on Artisan Italian bread.
- #23 Hotshot Italiano: This Italian sub packs a punch with spicy pepperoni, Genoa salami and provolone cheese, topped with jalapeño peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and a generous drizzle of MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette on Artisan Italian bread.
Additionally, the Bella Mozza and The Champ are now available as Subway Series digital exclusives and can be ordered via The Subway App and Subway.com.
To celebrate the addition of these fan-favorite subs to the Subway Series menu, Subway partnered with fan favorite Dancing with the Stars duo Maksim (Maks) and Valentin (Val) Chmerkovskiy for an exclusive preview and behind-the-scenes look at the refreshed menu. Maks and Val spent a day at a local Los Angeles Subway, living out their Subway superfan dreams making their own favorite sandwiches (All-Pro Sweet Onion Teriyaki and Ultimate B.M.T., respectively), dancing behind the counter with local sandwich artists and getting a taste of upgraded fan favorites.
Images via Subway