California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) has teamed up with Litehouse Inc. to launch a new line of salad dressings at grocery retailers nationwide.
Story continues below
At launch, the new line debuts in following five restaurant-style flavors:
- Thai Dressing: Inspired by CPK’s popular Thai Crunch Salad, this dressing features a savory peanut flavor that pairs well with a salad or seafood.
- Caesar Dressing: This reimagined version of a traditional Caesar features elevated flavors like Parmesan and Romano cheeses, for a bona fide restaurant experience in a bottle.
- Ranch Dressing: A dressing with rich, herb flavors plays on the signature CPK restaurant-worthy taste, and pairs well with a cobb salad.
- Italian Dressing: A bright, citrus flavor with the right amount of sweet tang.
- BBQ Ranch Dressing: Drawing inspiration from CPK’s signature BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad, the savory, sweet and smoky flavor also pairs well with wings or pizza.
You can find CPK’s new salad dressings at grocery retailers nationwide including Walmart, Kroger, Albertsons, Safeway, Food Lion, HEB, and other retailers across the US with a suggested price of $4.49 each.
Image via CPK/Chew Boom mashup