Häagen-Dazs ventures into the yogurt aisle with the debut of new Häagen-Dazs Cultured Crème.
Story continues below
Made with fresh milk, cream, and real fruit, Häagen-Dazs Cultured Crème offers a new way to experience yogurt and ice cream in one snack.
Häagen-Dazs Cultured Crème debuts in the following six flavors:
- Vanilla Bean: Made with Bourbon vanilla beans sourced from Madagascar.
- Strawberry: This flavor is made with handpicked strawberries grown.
- Coffee: Made with Colombian cold brew coffee.
- Lemon: Made with both lemon pulp and zest.
- Blueberry: Made with plump, whole wild blueberries.
- Black Cherry: Made with sun-ripened Pacific Northwest cherries.
You can find Häagen-Dazs Cultured Crème in the yogurt aisle at retailers nationwide starting this month for a suggested price of $1.99 per 4-oz tub.
Image via Häagen-Dazs