7-Eleven celebrates summer 2023 with the release of three new three limited-edition Slurpee drink flavors: Summertime Citrus, Sprite Lymonade Legacy and Hibiscus Lemonade.
Story continues below
Here’s closer look at the new flavors:
- Summertime Citrus: A sweet, tart blend of mandarin orange and ruby red grapefruit.
- Sprite Lymonade Legacy: Sprite’s classic lemon-lime flavor with a splash of lemonade and strawberry.
- Hibiscus Lemonade: A blend of classic lemonade with tart and earthy hibiscus flavors.
7Rewards and Speedy Rewards loyalty members can enjoy the new flavors for free by redeeming their extra free small Slurpee drink between July 1 – July 10, 2023 at participating 7-Eleven, Speedway or Stripes locations as a part of the brand’s 2023 Slurpee Day celebrations.
In addition to the new Slurpee flavors, 7-Eleven is launching new unique pretzel varieties from their private label brand, Seven Select.
The new pretzel snacks feature a unique mix of mini twists and rods, blended and spiced in the following flavors:
- Dill Pickle: A combination of tangy vinegar with real dill seasonings.
- Buffalo: The authentic taste of buffalo without the mess! A great gourmet taste and a satisfying spicy crunch.
- Cinnamon Sugar: A sweet take on pretzels – a combination of sugar, spice and everything nice.
Slurpee drink fans can find the new flavors at participating 7-Eleven, Speedway and Stripes stores nationwide for a limited time.
Image via 7-Eleven