Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams is celebrating summer 2023 with the launch of its new Road Trip Collection.
Story continues below
The new Road Trip Collection includes four returning flavors and one new scoop shop-exclusive flavor: Salted Licorice.
A flavor from The Road Trip Collection will be released each week starting July 13, 2023. The collection will include:
- High Five Candy Bar (7/13): A mix of peanut butter, caramel, chocolate, and pretzels all in one pint.
- New Salted Licorice (7/20): New in shops (and in shops only!), a licorice-infused cream with a sea salt pop and dark chocolate crunch.
- Frose Sorbet (7/27): Sangria-style frozen rosé with pear, strawberry, and watermelon.
- Bombastix Sundae Cone (8/3): Returning this summer this flavor is elevating the simple old-fashioned vanilla cone with double vanilla cream complete with chocolate coated waffle cone pieces and fudge swirls
- Butterscotch Popcorn (8/10): A sun-popped popcorn ice cream, returning this summer, with a butterscotch crunch for a kettle corn flavor.
Image via Jeni’s