Story continues below
Headlining the 2023 fall menu is the new Million Dollar Harvest Hash, created in collaboration between the two brands to combine the fan-favorite honey with First Watch’s signature Million Dollar Bacon and house-roasted sweet potatoes.
Here’s a closer look at First Watch’s Million Dollar Harvest Hash and other limited-time fall menu items:
- Million Dollar Harvest Hash: Freshly seasoned potatoes with Million Dollar Bacon, house-roasted sweet potatoes and Crimini mushrooms, kale and Monterey Jack topped with two cage-free eggs, herbed Goat cheese, lemon-dressed arugula and drizzled with Mike’s Hot Honey.
- Barbacoa Quesadilla Benedict: Two barbacoa quesadillas prepared quesabirria-style, topped with poached cage-free eggs and covered with our Vera Cruz hollandaise, ranchero sauce and scallions.
- Pumpkin Pancake Breakfast: Two cage-free eggs plus one of our signature spiced Pumpkin Pancakes and a Jones Dairy Farm grilled all-natural savory chicken sausage patty.
- Cinnamon Spice Churros: Cinnamon sugar-dusted churros served with sea salt caramel toffee and Mexican mocha dipping sauces.
From the Juice Bar:
- Pomegranate Pear Punch: Pomegranate, pear, cane sugar and lime.
First Watch is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. for pickup, delivery and dine-in service.
Image via First Watch