Jimmy John’s today announced it is adding Wraps to its permanent menu with three flavor combos including two fan-favorites as well as the new Tuscan Italian Wrap.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at Jimmy John’s permanent Wraps lineup:
- New Tuscan Italian Wrap: Salami, capocollo, ham, parmesan, oil and vinegar on an oregano-basil and garlic wrap.
- Chicken Caesar Wrap: All-natural chicken, parmesan cheese, creamy Caesar dressing and mini croutons in a garlic and herb wrap.
- Jalapeño Ranch Chicken Wrap: All-natural chicken, provolone cheese, jalapeño ranch, crispy jalapeños and red pepper flakes in a flour wrap.
In addition to adding Wraps permanently, Jimmy John’s is also launching new catering options, including:
- New Catering bundles: Made fresh to order on fresh-baked bread, using hand-sliced meats and fresh veggies, you can feed as many or as few people as you need with customizable party boxes, box lunches and half sandwich, or Wrap, orders.
- New Premium sides: Added to the lineup of existing catering sides like the Jimmy Chips and Jumbo Kosher Jimmy Pickles are two new options meant to enhance your hand-held meal. Choose between the new homestyle potato salad or new pesto bowtie pasta salad to complete your catering order. In addition to Jimmy John’s Giant Cookies, you can also add Fudge Chocolate Brownies to your order.
- Brand new look: The updated catering menu includes new packaging like the ready-to-serve boxes, as well as, branded canvas bag.
Image via Jimmy John’s