Domino’s today announced the launch of Domino’s Rewards – a new and improved loyalty program.
Story continues below
According to the brand, Domino’s Rewards offers loyalty members even more opportunities to earn and redeem points across its corporate and franchise store locations. Domino’s enhanced rewards program allows fans to:
Earn points for less
- Loyalty members will now earn 10 points on every order of $5 or more
Redeem points for even more menu items – and earn free Domino’s after just two orders
Members can redeem a variety of points for more menu items:
- 20 points: A free dipping cup, a 16-piece order of Parmesan Bread Bites or a 20-oz drink
- 40 points: An order of Bread Twists or Stuffed Cheesy Bread
- 60 points: A medium, two-topping pizza; pasta; Oven-Baked Sandwich; or a 3-piece order of Chocolate Lava Crunch Cakes
Earn more rewards
- Members will have exclusive access to member-only deals, special discounts and opportunities to earn bonus points.
To celebrate, from now until October 22, 2023 rewards members can take advantage of a limited time offer to redeem 20 points for a free order of Domino’s new Pepperoni Stuffed Cheesy Bread, which is normally a 40-point redemption. (Offer valid one time per loyalty member on a delivery order placed online only.)
Image via Domino’s