The Cheesecake Factory offers more choices with the release of a slew of new menu items, including Avocado Tacos, Crispy Crab Bites, Crab Wontons and more.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look as some of the menu additions:
- Avocado Tacos: Fresh Jicama “Tortilla” Shells Filled with Crispy Avocado, Tomatillo Slaw and Cilantro.
- Crispy Crab Bites: Bite-Sized Little Crab Cakes Served with Mustard Sauce.
- Crab Wontons: Classic “Crab Rangoon” with Crab, Cream Cheese and Green Onion Fried Crisp and Served with Sweet Chili Sauce.
- Petite Filet: The chain’s most tender steak served with mashed potatoes and green beans
- Housemade Meatballs: Certified Angus Beef, Italian Sausage and Parmesan with Tomato Sauce and Whipped Ricotta.
- Warm Crab Dip: A Delicious Blend of Crab, Artichokes and Creamy Cheese Served with Fresh Baked Crostini.
- Chili-Crunch Shrimp Pasta: Sauteed Shrimp Tossed with Spaghettini, Snow Peas, Mushrooms, Parmesan, Sesame, Cilantro and Crispy Garlic.
- Rice & Eggs (Available Saturdays & Sundays Until 2PM): Fried Eggs and Glazed Pork Belly Garnished with Bean Sprouts, Sesame, Cilantro and Sriracha Aioli.
You can find the new offerings on the full regular menu across all restaurant locations nationwide.
Image via The Cheesecake Factory