Crumbl bakes new Guava Cake Cookies, new Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cookie Featuring Pop-Tarts and more as part of the brand’s ongoing lineup of rotating weekly cookie flavors available now through September 23, 2023.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at this week’s collection:
- New Guava Cake Cookie: A warm vanilla bean cookie topped with a duo swirl of tangy guava-vanilla cream cheese frostings.
- New Brown Sugar Cinnamon Cookie Featuring Pop-Tarts: A warm brown sugar cinnamon delight, from the cookie to the brown sugar cinnamon filling to the cinnamon cream cheese glaze and the crumbled Pop-Tarts on top.
- Monster Cookie Featuring M&M’s Candies: A warm peanut butter dream brimming with M&M’s Candies, oats, peanut butter chips, and semi-sweet chocolate chunks.
- New York Cheesecake Cookie: Inspired by the Big Apple—a chilly cheesecake cookie complete with a buttery graham base, vanilla cream cheese frosting, and a graham cracker crust streusel.
- Cookies & Cream Milkshake Cookie Featuring Oreo: A chilly cookies & cream milkshake-inspired cookie bursting with Oreo cookie pieces from the base to the creamy vanilla buttercream, and finished with a mini Oreo cookie.
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunk Cookie: A cookie filled with irresistible semi-sweet chocolate chunks and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt.
Image via Crumbl