Red Lobster is celebrating National Lobster Day by adding new Lobster & Shrimp Scampi to its Daily Deals lineup starting Monday, September 25, 2023.
Story continues below
Available every Monday for $20 as part of the brand’s Daily Deals (weekdays) promotion, new Lobster & Shrimp Scampi features a Maine lobster tail paired with the brand’s signature Garlic Shrimp Scampi for 20 bucks.
Red Lobster’s Daily Deals menu now includes:
- Monday: $20 Lobster & Shrimp Scampi: A Maine lobster tail paired with our signature Garlic Shrimp Scampi.
- Tuesday: $20 Crab Your Way: Enjoy a full pound of snow crab legs prepared your way over crispy potatoes, with your choice of side. Enjoy simply steamed or with roasted garlic butter.
- Wednesday: $25 Steak and Lobster: A Maine lobster tail paired with a 7-oz. sirloin, served with your choice of side.
- Thursday: $15 Sea Scallops & Shrimp: A grilled skewer of Sea Scallops and Shrimp, served over rice. $15
- Friday: $14 Fish & Chips: Hand-battered, wild-caught cod served with fries and coleslaw.
Also, and as part of the National Lobster Day celebration, Red Lobster is pouring $5 Lobsteritas on September 25 as well as offering Loyalty members 3x the MRLR (My Red Lobster Reward) Points for dining in-restaurant or ordering To-Go on National Lobster Day on September 25, 2023.
National Lobster Day is celebrated annually on September 25.
Image via Red Lobster