Red Robin looks to elevate its gourmet burger game with the introduction of the BBQ Burnt Ends ‘N Bacon Burger and more as part of its new-and-improved lineup of gourmet burgers, entrées, appetizers and more.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at the new-and-improved lineup:
- BBQ Burnt Ends ‘N Bacon Burger: Smoked burnt ends, crispy onion straws, Whiskey River BBQ Sauce, melted cheddar, black-peppered bacon, pickles and mayo.
- Smashed Avocado ‘N Bacon: Freshly smashed avocado, hardwood-smoked bacon, melty Swiss, onion, lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and mayo.
- Burnin’ Love: The return of a fan-favorite back by popular demand, featuring fried jalapeño coins, house-made salsa, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and chipotle aioli, topped with a charred jalapeño.
Appetizers & Entrées
- Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts: Lightly fried and topped with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Tsunami Shrimp: Panko-breaded shrimp tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce, served on a bed of Yukon Chips and finished with sesame seeds (available as an appetizer or entrée).
- BBQ Burnt Ends Loaded Fries: Red Robin’s signature Steak Fries loaded with smoked burnt ends, drizzled with house-made ranch and Whiskey River® BBQ Sauce with a cilantro garnish.
- Whiskey River BBQ Ribs: A half rack of tender St. Louis-style pork ribs glazed with Whiskey River® BBQ Sauce. Served with coleslaw and choice of a Bottomless side.
Desserts, Milkshakes & Beverages
- Caramel Apple Pie Milkshake: Creamy vanilla soft serve blended with milk, cinnamon streusel and apple pie filling. Topped with crumbles of cinnamon streusel and drizzled with caramel
- Caramel Apple Lemonade: The flavors of granny smith apple and spiced brown sugar paired with Minute Maid lemonade.
- Casamigos Cadillac Margarita: Casamigos Blanco Tequila, agave, lime juice and a Grand Marnier float.
- Golden Maker’s Highball: Maker’s Mark Bourbon Whiskey with Sprite and a splash of honey mango syrup.
- Old Fashioned: Angel’s Envy Bourbon, muddled orange, simple syrup, bitters and a maraschino cherry.
Image via Red Robin