TGI Fridays looks to hook sushi lovers with the introduction of its new Krispy Rice Sushi menu alongside new partnerships with a selection of today’s most on-trend brands.
Story continues below
Crafted by Master Sushi Chef Ceh Katsuya, the Krispy Rice Sushi menu features Japanese flavors with a California twist, using quality ingredients and unique flavor combinations. Sushi fans ready to try the new offerings can find the lineup at more than 140 restaurants nationwide, as well as order for take-out and delivery on the TGI Fridays menu.
Here’s a closer look at the Krispy Rice menu:
- The Original Spicy Tuna Krispy Rice: Spicy tuna tartare laid atop a bed of crispy sushi rice for a hot and crunchy combination.
- Truffle Avocado Krispy Rice: A vegetarian-friendly option made with grilled sushi rice topped with truffle avocado and serrano for a bit of heat
- Spicy Tuna & Avocado Roll: A classic roll containing melt in your mouth tuna and creamy avocado with a spicy kick
- Krispy Chicken Gyoza: Fried chicken gyoza topped with scallions and served with a side of tangy gyoza sauce.
Additionally, TGI Fridays is revamping its bar with new partnerships to ensure there’s something for everyone to sip on, including:
- WESAKE: A crisp, smooth, premium-grade Japanese Junmai Ginjo sake that pairs perfectly with the new sushi.
- Happy Dad: An easy-to-drink hard seltzer offering low carbonation and simple and refreshing flavors, including Happy Dad Fruit Punch and Happy Dad x Death Row Grape.
- Howler Head: A unique banana-flavored bourbon.
Image via TGI Fridays