Story continues below
Domino’s Emergency Pizzas for Student Loans program gives fans who still have student loan payments the chance to apply for one free medium two-topping pizza, while supplies last (in addition to earning a free Emergency Pizza).
Starting on October 25, 2023 Domino’s will give away a limited number of free Emergency Pizza for Student Loans codes each day, until all $1 million worth of free pizza codes have been claimed.
Here’s how fans can apply for and redeem their student loan Emergency Pizza:
- Visit dominos.com/student-loans.
- Apply for a free Emergency Pizza for Student Loans.
- Customers must verify the email address they provide.
- If codes are available on that day, Domino’s will send customers an email with the free pizza code, which they can redeem on their next online carryout or delivery order placed within the next 30 days.
- To redeem the free pizza code for a delivery order, the customer must meet the store’s delivery minimum requirements.
For more information about Domino’s Emergency Pizza for Student Loans program and to apply, visit dominos.com/student-loans.
Image via Domino’s