Crumbl is celebrating Halloween this year by baking up new and Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Cookies more as part of the brand’s ongoing lineup of rotating weekly cookie flavors available now through November 4, 2023.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at this week’s collection:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie Cookie: A cookies and cream pie base topped with peanut butter filling and a drizzle of chocolate and peanut butter cups.
- Dirt Cake Cookie: A chocolate cookie coated in cookies and cream crumbs and topped with fudge chocolate frosting, chocolate streusel, and a gummy worm.
- Vanilla Sugar Cookie (Halloween): A Halloween-themed sugar cookie mixed with orange and black sprinkles and topped with a vanilla buttercream frosting.
- Pumpkin Roll Cookie: A pumpkin cookie with a blend of autumn spices, topped with a spiral vanilla cream cheese frosting.
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunk Cookie: A cookie filled with irresistible semi-sweet chocolate chunks and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt.
- Mystery Cookie: Check the Crumbl App to see which cookie your local store is offering.
Image via Crumbl