Dunkin’ is celebrating the 2023 holiday season with the debut of new Loaded Hash Browns, new Spiced Cookie Coffee and more as part of the brand’s new 2023 Holiday Menu.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at Dunkin’s 2023 Holiday Menu:
- New Spiced Cookie Coffee: Available iced or hot, the Spiced Cookie Coffee features brown sugar and vanilla flavor notes paired with creamy oatmilk to capture the essence of freshly baked oatmeal cookies in a cup.
- New Loaded Hash Browns: A layer of hash browns topped with warm cheddar queso, featuring a hint of jalapeno, and finished with crispy, crumbled bacon on top.
- Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte: A blend of mocha and cool peppermint, topped with whipped cream, mocha drizzle and extra dusting of hot chocolate powder.
- Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte: Loaded with white chocolate notes, and topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and cinnamon sugar.
- Triple Chocolate Muffin: Packed with chocolate chunks and chips.
Free Donut Wednesdays Returns
To further embrace the season of giving, the brand is treating Dunkin’ Rewards members to a free classic donut with the return of Free Donut Wednesdays upon the purchase of any drink, from now through December 31, 2023.
Holiday Sprinkle Takeover
Beginning November 29, the bakery case will glisten with an annual Holiday Sprinkle takeover for classic Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry frosted donuts, adding a touch of cheer with each bite.
Image via Dunkin’