Starbucks celebrates the 2023 holiday season with the arrival of new Iced Gingerbread Oatmilk Chai, and returning seasonal favorites including Peppermint Mocha, Caramel Brulée Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte and Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte starting November 2, 2023.
Story continues below
In addition to holiday beverages, holiday pastries and treats are also back, including the Cranberry Bliss Bar, Gingerbread Loaf, Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop, Snowman Cookie and Sugar Plum Cheese Danish.
Here’s a closer look at the lineup:
- The new Iced Gingerbread Oatmilk Chai combines warm gingerbread notes, a blend of chai spices, and creamy oatmilk. Available iced and hot.
- Peppermint Mocha features Starbucks signature Espresso Roast combined with steamed milk, mocha sauce and peppermint-flavored syrup, which is then topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls. Available hot, iced and as a Frappuccino blended beverage.
- Caramel Brulée Latte features Starbucks signature Espresso Roast, steamed milk and rich caramel brulée sauce, topped with whipped cream and a supreme topping of even more caramel brulée bits. Available hot, iced and as a Frappuccino blended beverage.
- Chestnut Praline Latte starts with signature Espresso Roast and velvety steamed milk, along with flavors of caramelized chestnuts and spices, topped with whipped cream and spiced praline crumbs. Available hot, iced and as a Frappuccino blended beverage.
- Iced Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte features sugar cookie flavored syrup, combined with Starbucks Blonde Espresso, ice, and almondmilk, topped with red and green sprinkles. Available hot, iced and as a Frappuccino blended beverage.
At Starbucks stores where Oleato is served, fanss can enjoy the new Oleato Gingerbread Oatmilk Latte, which features Starbucks Blonde Espresso combined with warm notes of gingerbread and steamed oatmilk, infused with Partanna extra virgin olive oil and finished with a subtle dusting of bright ginger and citrus flavors.
- Gingerbread Loaf: A baked treat full of hearty, ginger-spice flavors.
- Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop: A peppermint chocolate cake with white-chocolaty frosting and festive pieces of candy cane.
- Cranberry Bliss Bar: A blondie cake with dried cranberries, finished with a layer of cream-cheese icing flecked with orange zest and a sprinkle of dried cranberries.
- Snowman Cookie: A buttery shortbread snowman cookie dressed up in white chocolaty icing.
- Sugar Plum Cheese Danish: Cream-cheese filling is surrounded by a fluffy Danish, topped with a spiced sugar-plum spread.
Starbucks Holiday Cups
Starbucks is also welcoming back Holiday Cups clad in holiday red and Starbucks greens and a mood-boosting magenta, each one accented with sparkles.
Image via Starbucks