Tim Hortons welcomes the 2023 holiday season with the launch of its holiday menu featuring a seasonal lineup of handcrafted beverages and baked goods to suit every taste.
Story continues below
The holiday menu includes a selection of hot and cold beverages inspired by three indulgent holiday flavors – Peppermint Mocha, Brown Butter Caramel, and Gingerbread – plus three Holiday Baked Goods that pair well with any holiday beverage.
To celebrate the kickoff of the holiday season, Tim Hortons is offering fans $1 medium hot or iced lattes, including the holiday flavors, when they order on the Tims App through November 28, 2023.
Here’s a closer look at Tims 2023 holiday offerings:
- Peppermint Mocha Iced Capp: A frozen, rich, fusion of chocolate and peppermint flavor, finished off with whipped topping and sprinkled with crunchy Peppermint Bark. Flavor also available as a latte, iced latte, and Cold Brew. Peppermint Hot Chocolate will be offered as a caffeine-free option.
- Brown Butter Caramel Cold Brew: A mix of sweet and salty brown butter flavors that combine with the velvety smoothness of caramel. Also available as a hot or iced latte.
- Peppermint Timbits: The brand’s signature Chocolate Cake Glazed Timbits with a Peppermint topping.
- Gingerbread Oat Milk Latte: A blend of Gingerbread flavor, creamy Chobani Oatmilk, and a dusting of cinnamon topping. Also available as an iced latte and Cold Brew. Available Nov. 15.
- Holiday Tree Donut: A tree-shaped yeast donut filled with venetian cream and topped with green fondant and festive nonpareils. Available Nov. 15.
- Hot Cocoa Crumble Muffin: A rich chocolate muffin filled with marshmallow and topped with chocolate chips. Available Nov. 15.
Image via Tim Hortons