TGI Fridays continues its ongoing transformation with the introduction of a reimagined appetizer lineup featuring new offerings and revamped classics, plus a selection of new salad and bowl entrees, and an all-new non-alcoholic beverage.
Story continues below
Starting at $3, the brand’s updated appetizer menu features 18 different options including new additions:
- Margarita Shrimp Cocktail: Chile lime seasoned shrimp tossed with diced avocado, pico de gallo, diced fresh mango, and a light agave lime juice, served with tortilla chips
- Truffle Tot-chos: Seasoned, handmade potato tots freshly fried to a golden crispy, drizzled with truffle aioli, parmesan-romano, and parsley, served with a side of extra sauce for dipping
- Steakhouse Meatballs: All beef steakhouse-style meatballs topped with a garlic and herb chimichurri sauce
- Loaded Poblano Queso: Zesty and warm queso topped with fresh pico de gallo, mixed cheeses, and house made guacamole. Served with tortilla chips
Fridays fans fear not – signature Fridays apps like Loaded Potato Skins, Traditional Wings, and Mozzarella Sticks aren’t going anywhere. Alongside the all-new options, the brand is serving its fan-favorite starters with fresh twists, so guests can mix and match to create their personalized appetizer assortment.
TGI Fridays is also mixing up two new salads and one new bowl – the new dishes include:
- Thai Mango Salad: Chopped romaine, shredded red and napa cabbages, julienne carrots, and candied pecans, mixed with a house-made sweet heat mango vinaigrette and served with a grilled fresh lime.
- Harvest Grains Salad: Baby kale, rocket arugula, brown rice, red quinoa, farrow, red onion, sweet potato, and craisins tossed in a lemon vinaigrette. Topped with dollops of creamy goat cheese and candied pecan dust.
- Chicken Al Pastor Bowl: Freshly steamed jasmine rice topped with grilled chicken, fresh diced avocado, grilled pineapple, grated cheese blend, fire roasted corn and black bean salsa, and crispy tortilla strips. Drizzled with Al Pastor sauce and a squeeze of grilled lime.
Finally, Fridays is also expanding its beverage offerings to meet the growing consumer desire for non-alcoholic options, TGI Fridays is collaborating with Athletic Brewing Company to bring the brewer’s award-winning Upside Dawn to TGI Fridays locations nationwide. A bright and light-bodied brew crafted to remove gluten, Upside Dawn is a classic craft Golden style with floral and earthy notes, making it a refreshing alternative for Fridays fans looking to enjoy a brew without the effects of alcohol.
Image via TGI Fridays