Caribou Coffee introduces the new Ho Ho Mint Mocha Espresso Shaker, new Vanilla Oat Nog Latte and more at part of the brand’s seasonal 2023 holiday menu.
Story continues below
Caribou Coffee’s full holiday menu includes:
- Ho Ho Mint Mocha: Real white chocolate melted into steamed milk and combined with espresso and mint flavor, topped with whipped cream and candy canes. Also available iced, blended or nitro.
- New Ho Ho Mint Mocha Espresso Shaker: Fresh espresso shaken with mint flavor, white chocolate sauce, and ice topped with a splash of oatmilk.
- Iced Ho Ho Mint Mocha Crafted Press: Cold press iced coffee with a splash of milk, real sugar and hints of both white chocolate and mint, served over ice. Crafted Press is also available hot or blended.
- New Vanilla Oat Nog Latte: Espresso and steamed oat nog combined with vanilla flavor, topped with ground nutmeg. Also available iced.
- New Iced Vanilla Oat Nog Crafted Press: Cold press iced coffee with a splash of oat nog, real sugar and a hint of vanilla, served over ice. Crafted press is also available hot or blended.
- Spicy Mocha: Real chocolate melted into steamed milk and combined with espresso and flavors of ancho and chipotle peppers and topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips. Also available iced, blended or nitro.
- New Cranberry Orange Muffin: An orange muffin studded with sweet cranberries and topped with coarse sugar.
Holiday food and beverages are available for a limited time, while supplies last at participating locations.
Image via Caribou Coffee