Crumbl bakes new Caramel Praline Cookies alongside new Cranberry Crumb Cake Cookies and more as part of the brand’s ongoing lineup of rotating weekly cookie flavors available now through November 25, 2023.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at this week’s collection:
- New Caramel Praline Cookie: A brown sugar cookie covered with a smooth buttery caramel topping and sprinkled with crunchy pecans.
- New Cranberry Crumb Cake Cookie: A cranberry sugar cookie topped with a smooth citrus glaze and a crumbly cranberry streusel.
- Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie: A hick, soft, and packed with milk chocolate chips.
- Pumpkin Pie Cookie: A buttery pie cookie with spiced pumpkin pie filling finished with a dollop of whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.
- Maple Cinnamon Roll Cookie: A vanilla sugar cookie topped with cinnamon roll filling and swirled with a rich maple frosting.
- Red Velvet White Chip Cookie: A dark red velvet cookie loaded with gooey white chips.
Image via Crumbl