Popeyes today announced it is officially crashing the wing game with the permanent introduction of Wings to menus nationwide.
Story continues below
Starting today, chicken wing lovers can enjoy a total of five signature flavors, including three all-new flavors with varying degrees of kick: new Honey BBQ, new Roasted Garlic Parmesan, new Signature Hot, Ghost Pepper, and Sweet ‘N Spicy.
Each flavor features hand-battered and breaded crispy chicken wings, which are crisp on the outside just like the brand’s signature bone-in chicken.
Here’s a closer look at the wing flavors:
- New Honey BBQ Wings: Tangy tamarind, sweet honey and smoky molasses flavors.
- New Roasted Garlic Parmesan: Rich flavors of caramelized garlic and parmesan and asiago cheeses.
- New Signature Hot: A Cajun hot wing tossed in signature Cajun hot sauce with just a touch of southern sweetness.
- Ghost Pepper Wings: Marinated in a dry spice blend before they’re hand breaded and fried for just the right balance of flavor and fire.
- Sweet ‘N Spicy Wings: Fries wings tossed in a sweet and spicy blend of chili, garlic, and ginger.
Popeyes new Wings are available today at participating locations nationwide with prices starting at $5.99 for a 6-piece order.
Image via Popeyes