Insomnia Cookies is celebrating the 2023 holiday season with the return of its popular Jinglebread collection alongside the debut of new Hot Cocoa Ice Cream.
Story continues below
The brand’s new Hot Cocoa Ice Cream features double chocolate chunk cookies mixed in chocolate marshmallow ice cream with chocolate-coated marshmallows and a marshmallow swirl.
You can find the new ice cream flavor at participating locations for a limited time while supplies last.
Insomnia Cookies is also welcoming back its Jinglebread collection, featuring a decked-out haul of Santa-approved holiday treats for Insomniacs who are on the naughty and nice list. Inspired by the festive flavor gingerbread, this limited-edition lineup goes all in on the sugar and spice flavor that will help Insomniacs sleigh the holidays.
Here’s a closer look at the collection:
- Jinglebread Classic: Ginger and molasses dough, blended together with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Jinglebread Classic Mini: The bite-sized version of the Classic Jinglebread, featuring ginger and molasses dough, blended together with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Jinglebread Blondie: Gingerbread-flavored blondie base with a cream cheese swirl throughout.
- Jinglebread Lil’ Dipper: Twelve Jinglebread Classic Minis with a side of cream cheese icing.
- Jinglebread Big Dipper: Four Classic Jinglebread cookies with cream cheese icing.
- Featured Jinglebread 10” Cookie Cake: A classic Jinglebread cookie, with your choice of decorative icing, and a choice from (4) holiday cake center messages applied with buttercream icing. All served in a festive holiday box sleeve.
You can find the Jinglebread collection at participating locations nationwide for a limited time through December 31, 2023 or while supplies last.
Image via Insomnia Cookies