Baskin-Robbins embraces the 2023 holiday season with the arrival of new Cocoa Ice Cream, new Chocolate Cherry Bark Ice Cream, a new Happy Holly-days Cake and more.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at the Baskin Robbins holiday lineup
- December Flavor of the Month: New Cup of Cocoa: Combines marshmallow flavored and cocoa ice creams with mini marshmallows.
- New Chocolate Cherry Bark: Chocolate ice cream with chocolate cherry bark pieces, cherry pieces and cherry swirls.
- Peppermint: Sweet peppermint ice cream with peppermint candy pieces.
- Non-Dairy Mint Chocochunk: In each scoop of Non-Dairy Mint Chocochunk, a sweet mint flavored frozen dessert meets thick chocolate chunks and gooey fudge swirls, creating a chocolatey, cool taste.
- New Happy Holly-days Cake: Featuring winter rosettes, pine branches, and holly. This cake can be customized with your choice of cake layer and ice cream flavor to spread holiday cheer.
Image via Baskin-Robbins