Crumbl is celebrating the 2023 holiday season with the introduction of the new Peppermint Ice Cream Cookie and more as part of the brand’s ongoing lineup of rotating weekly cookie flavors available now through December 23, 2023.
Story continues below
Here’s a look at this week’s collection:
- New Peppermint Ice Cream Cookie: A chilled vanilla bean cookie mixed with chunks of peppermint pieces topped with a swirl of peppermint white chocolate frosting and finished with crushed peppermint pieces.
- Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie: A thick, soft, and packed with milk chocolate chips.
- Turtle Cookie: A dark chocolate cookie rolled in chopped pecans, topped with a pool of caramel, melted milk chocolate, and pecans.
- Birthday Cake Cookie (Holiday): A cake batter cookie topped with smooth cake batter cream cheese frosting and festive sprinkles.
- Cinnamon Roll Cookie: A vanilla sugar cookie topped with cinnamon streusel and swirled with vanilla cream cheese frosting.
- Gingersnap Cookie: A classic cookie bursting with flavors of molasses, brown sugar, cinnamon and ginger, all coated with sugar crystals.
Image via Crumbl