Dunkin’ celebrates winter 2023 with the introduction of new White Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee alongside the return of Pink Velvet Macchiato and more starting December 27, 2023.
Story continues below
Here’s a look at what you can expect to find on the menu at a Dunkin’ in your area this winter:
- New White Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee: This drink marries the flavors of warm, toasted hazelnut with the sweetness of creamy white chocolate flavor to create a warming winter drink, regardless of whether it’s served hot or iced.
- Pink Velvet Macchiato: A layered drink with espresso, red velvet cake flavor and notes of cream cheese frosting. Available hot or iced, the Pink Velvet Macchiato will be available through late February 2024.
- Frosty Red Velvet Specialty Donut: A red velvet cake base, topped with vanilla-flavored icing and cream cheese-flavored sprinkles.
- Pancake Wake-Up Wrap: A fluffy pancake wrapped around bacon or sausage, egg, and melted cheese, paired with a side of maple syrup for dipping.
- Sweet Black Pepper Snackin’ Bacon + Breakfast Sandwich: Available in both the Sweet Black Pepper Seasoned Bacon Sandwich and as Snackin’ Bacon.
Dunkin’ Rewards members can look forward to fresh offers in the new year, including a $2 Medium Hot or Iced Coffee (limit one per member per day), 3X points when Boosted Members place an order through the mobile app on Wednesdays and 100 Bonus Points for all members who place an order through the mobile app on Mondays.
Winter 2023 menu items can be found at participating locations nationwide for a limited time starting December 27, 2023.
Image via Dunkin’