Qdoba is ringing in 2024 with the launch of five new Post-Workout Bowls, available exclusively through Qdoba.com and the Qdoba app.
Story continues below
For the new bowls, Qdoba teamed up with Avocados From Mexico to add a nutritional boost to three of the new menu items with Qdoba’s signature hand-smashed guacamole, crafted from Avocados from Mexico that provides good fats and nearly 20 vitamins and minerals.
Here’s a closer look at the new Post-Workout Bowls:
- Double Protein Bowl: A double portion of protein (Grilled Adobo Chicken or Grilled Steak), sautéed fajita veggies, black beans and romaine lettuce is topped with always-free, hand-crafted guacamole made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, pico de gallo and salsa verde.
- Keto Bowl: Your choice of Grilled Adobo Chicken, Grilled Steak or Brisket Birria, paired with shredded cheese, freshly-made pico de gallo and salsa verde, all paired with always-free, hand-crafted guacamole made with fresh Avocados From Mexico over crisp romaine lettuce.
- Essential Macro Bowl: A double portion of Grilled Steak is topped with queso, fajita veggies, pico de gallo, pickled red onions and picante ranch over romaine lettuce (no rice or beans).
- Power Macro Bowl: A double portion of Pulled Pork is topped with salsa verde, pico de gallo and tortilla strips over brown rice and black beans.
- Fajita Veggie Bowl: Fajita veggies are paired with guacamole made with fresh Avocados From Mexico, pico de gallo, chile corn salsa and salsa verde over black beans and brown rice.
Image via Qdoba